FTE: .08 Hours: Vary
We seek candidates that will actively support our Mission, Vision, & Values. Our Mission is to provide accessible, high-quality healthcare to our communities. Our Vision is to be our communities’ trusted and preferred healthcare provider and employer. Integrity & Respect, Compassion, & Excellence through teamwork is our core Values.
Position consists of working between the Hospital as a .3 FTE. and a .5 FTE in the Surgical Dept.
Med/Surg Dept.: Plans, organizes, implementation, and directing holistic patient care. Administers medication and treatment to patients. Responsible for reporting and documentation of patient information. Delegates tasks to other levels of care providers within the department.
Surgical Dept.: Responsible & accountable for the delivery of individualized care to patients having surgical intervention. Knowledge of procedure and the principles of sterile technique. Providing care in all phases of perioperative care including the following surgical roles: circulating, scrub, pre-op, & PACU.
• Current MN RN License required
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Minimum of one (1) year surgical experience in the past 36 months or surgical technologist certificate
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN) Preferred
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Course preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
A candidate for this position should possess and demonstrate skills in physical assessment, patient care and discharge planning, delivery of patient care, decision making, patient-family teaching, planning and organizing care using sound time management skills.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills. Must be able to prioritize assigned duties, and follow instructions with attention to detail. Dependability, flexibility and ability to work well with others are an essential part of our successful team.
Note: All offers contingent upon reference checks, & required pre-authorization drug test and background screening.
Rainy Lake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability, as required by law. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities. All appropriate steps are taken to ensure equal opportunity in employment with respect to all personnel actions, including, but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, educating & promotion/advancement opportunities.