Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day administration of employee benefit plans and performs payroll processing functions including taxes and audits. Maintains payroll, tax and benefit records in compliance with regulatory agencies. Coordinates annual open enrollment activities. Assists with development and implementation of new and/or enhanced benefit plans. Compiles and reports accurate data for employee leave programs, workers’ compensation insurer, and unemployment program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or similar degree.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in compensation, benefits and/or payroll.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft application
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Professional in Human Resources.
- Experience in HRIS system.
Must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information and sensitive issues. Must be well organized, with exceptional communication skills. Strong administrative skills with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Responds to employee questions and provides information to RLMC staff regarding benefits and payroll information.
Note: All job offers are contingent upon reference checks, & candidate passing the required pre-authorization drug test & background screening.