FTE: 1.0 (36 hrs week) Hours: Rotation, 12 hr shift
We seek candidates that will actively support our Mission, Vision, & Values. Our Mission is to provide accessible, high-quality healthcare to our communities. Our Vision is to be our communities’ trusted and preferred healthcare provider and employer. Integrity & Respect, Compassion, & Excellence through teamwork is our core Values.
Plans, organizes, directs and evaluates care for patients following the directives of the professional and regulatory bodies. Delegates tasks to other levels of care providers within the Department.
• Current MN RN License required
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN) Preferred
• Minimum of one year’s experience
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Course preferred. Must attain within required time frame upon hire.
A candidate for this position should possess and demonstrate skills in physical assessment, patient care and discharge planning, delivery of patient care, decision making, patient-family teaching, planning and organizing care using sound time management skills.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills. Must be able to prioritize assigned duties, and follow instructions with attention to detail. Dependability, flexibility and ability to work well with others are an essential part of our successful team.